Areas Affected: Jackson; Madison; Marshall
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Alabama...
Paint Rock River NEAR Woodville affecting Madison, Jackson and
...The Flood Warning remains in effect...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Paint Rock River NEAR Woodville.
* Until early tomorrow afternoon.
* At 10:00 AM CDT Thursday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet, Flood waters affect mostly bottomland along the river...including low lying farm and pasturelands. &&
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov.