Lawrence County deputies say they have found a missing 63-year-old near the Winston County line days after he disappeared.
Gregory "Mac" Rushing was previously seen at his home in Moulton Wednesday before he was located Friday morning.
It appears Rushing drove his car off the road near the county line. While deputies found him alive, he was suffering from dehydration.
He is doing well after receiving hospital treatment.
Sheriff Gene Mitchell says he is thankful for the many agencies who worked to locate Rushing.
- Lawrence County deputies locate man who disappeared for days
- Lawrence County Deputies capture escaped inmate
- Officials locate Jeep Koy Spears disappeared in
- Lawrence County deputy arrested on domestic violence charge
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck
- Man's body found in Lawrence County, Tenn.
- Hillsboro man killed in Lawrence County crash
- Coroner: Man killed in Lawrence County shooting
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff