A school resource officer in DeKalb County discovered Fyffe School was vandalized Monday morning after receiving a burglary call.
When the officer arrived on scene, he found a classroom window broken, graffiti on boards and several classrooms vandalized.
Authorities say school security cameras caught the juvenile in the act, and the individual was arrested Tuesday and referred to the Juvenile Probation Office.
The sheriff's office is working with DeKalb County Schools on this case.
- Juvenile arrested after several classrooms vandalized in Fyffe
- Fyffe Red Devils Win 2A State Championship
- It's harder to play for Fyffe
- Fyffe fans ready for semi-final game
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Sports Director Lynden Blake at Fyffe semi-final matchup
- Fyffe hosts Red Bay Round 3 of AHSAA Football Playoffs
- Florence Police arrest man for vandalizing billboard
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School