A wreck involving multiple vehicles shut down the westbound lanes of Sparkman Drive near the intersection of Oakwood Road Saturday afternoon.
Huntsville Police sent out an alert on the wreck at 4:21 p.m. on Saturday and advised drivers to use an alternate route while they work to clear the scene.
WAAY 31 News is working to determine if there were any injuries involved in the wreck.
- Wreck shuts down westbound lanes of Sparkman Drive
- Traffic alert: Wreck completely shuts down southbound lanes at Jordan Lane, Sparkman Drive
- House fire shuts down Sparkman Drive
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Huntsville police: Westbound lanes of University Drive at Julia Street closed due to wreck
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Madison police: Westbound traffic at HWY 72, Hughes Road intersection shut down after wreck
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Huntsville police: Westbound lanes blocked on Bob Wallace at 10th Avenue due to wreck