Eastbound and northbound lanes are back open, according to Huntsville Police.
A wreck shut down the northbound and eastbound traffic at the intersection of Mastin Lake and Pulaski Pike Saturday evening.
Huntsville Police responded to the wreck along with paramedics with Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. (HEMSI) around 4:50 p.m.
The extent of the injuries is not known at this time.
WAAY 31 has a crew on the way to the scene and will update this story as we learn more.
- Wreck shuts down eastbound, northbound traffic at Mastin Lake Road and Pulaski Pike in Huntsville
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck at Mastin Lake Road, Pulaski Pike caused delays
- Huntsville police: Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake Road back open after traffic accident
- Police release name of suspect in high-speed chase, wreck at Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake
- Huntsville police: Northbound traffic down to one lane after wreck on Memorial Parkway at Mastin Lake
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville police say wreck blocking traffic on Country Club Avenue, Pulaski Pike
- One dead, one hospitalized in wreck on Pulaski Pike
- Traffic Alert: Multiple lanes blocked at Sparkman Drive, Pulaski Pike
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic alert: Pulaski Pike, Oakwood Avenue back open after accident