A wreck on Interstate 565 west of Mooresville Road shut down all eastbound traffic for a period of time Thursday morning.
The wreck happened around 6:30 a.m. and involved a truck, an SUV and a sedan.
One driver was taken to a hospital with serious injuries, and another just to be evaluated.
Traffic was down to one lane for about an hour and a half while police worked at the scene.
All eastbound lanes were reopened just before 9 a.m.
One lane was open to through traffic as of 7:30 a.m.
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Madison police respond to Interstate 565 wreck, ice on roads
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck cleared on Interstate 565 westbound in Madison
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Exit 9 westbound to Interstate 565 due to wreck