A wreck Thursday around 5:23 p.m. caused traffic problems on Interstate 565.
All lanes were blocked except for one when heading eastbound from near the Huntsville International Airport up until the Bob Wallace Exit.
HEMSI, police and fire crews responded to the scene. Parts of a vehicle involved in the wreck were scattered on the road.
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair