A wreck Thursday around 5:23 p.m. caused traffic problems on Interstate 565.
All lanes were blocked except for one when heading eastbound from near the Huntsville International Airport up until the Bob Wallace Exit.
HEMSI, police and fire crews responded to the scene. Parts of a vehicle involved in the wreck were scattered on the road.
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Madison police respond to Interstate 565 wreck, ice on roads
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Crash on Interstate 565 eastbound caused delays, lane closures
- Huntsville police: Eastbound Interstate 565 at Mile Marker 18 down to one lane
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck cleared on Interstate 565 westbound in Madison
- Traffic Alert: Huntsville emergency crews respond to six-vehicle wreck on Interstate 565