A wreck Thursday around 5:23 p.m. caused traffic problems on Interstate 565.
All lanes were blocked except for one when heading eastbound from near the Huntsville International Airport up until the Bob Wallace Exit.
HEMSI, police and fire crews responded to the scene. Parts of a vehicle involved in the wreck were scattered on the road.
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Crash on Interstate 565 eastbound caused delays, lane closures
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck cleared on Interstate 565 westbound in Madison
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck