A wreck backed up traffic on Highway 20 in Decatur late Friday morning.
The wreck happened in the eastbound lanes of Highway 20 at Calvary Boulevard.
A van and tractor-trailer truck collided, smashing in the front of the van.
No injuries were reported.
Decatur police were still investigating the wreck. They said it was not weather-related, but crews did put sand on the road as a precaution since temperatures were dropping.
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Traffic congested on Highway 20 in Decatur after two-vehicle wreck
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Driver killed in wreck on Highway 67 in Decatur
- Traffic alert: 18-wheelers wreck near Hudson Memorial Bridge in Decatur
- Traffic Alert: Highway 53 closed southbound after wreck
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Highway 431 is causing traffic delays
- Madison police: Wreck on Highway 72 causing traffic delays