A representative for the company confirmed work resumed Tuesday morning at the site of the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA plant.
As WAAY-31 first reported, work stopped two weeks ago construction stopped at the discovery of the endangered Spring Pygmy Sunfish which lives in a creek near the site.
- Work resumes at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA plant in Limestone County
- Community reacts to Toyota-Mazda manufacturing plant
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing officials tour Limestone Career Technical Center
- Limestone County likely home for $1.6B Toyota-Mazda plant
- Toyota-Mazda plant announcement coming next year
- Officials react to Toyota-Mazda plant announcement
- $220M manufacturing facility, 650 jobs coming to Limestone County for Mazda Toyota
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing infuses new facility with Huntsville space history
- New $60 million manufacturing facility, 200 jobs announced for Mazda Toyota plant in Huntsville
- Morgan County Commission gives money to Mazda Toyota Plant