A representative for the company confirmed work resumed Tuesday morning at the site of the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA plant.
As WAAY-31 first reported, work stopped two weeks ago construction stopped at the discovery of the endangered Spring Pygmy Sunfish which lives in a creek near the site.
- Work resumes at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA plant in Limestone County
- Community reacts to Toyota-Mazda manufacturing plant
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing officials tour Limestone Career Technical Center
- Limestone County likely home for $1.6B Toyota-Mazda plant
- Toyota-Mazda plant announcement coming next year
- Officials react to Toyota-Mazda plant announcement
- President Trump mentions future Limestone County Toyota-Mazda plant during State of the Union
- Limestone Co. commissioners approved TIF district 7 for Toyota-Mazda plant
- What it took to land Toyota-Mazda plant deal
- Construction at Mazda-Toyota plant halted over fish preservation concerns