On Wednesday, a number of officials from the Ford Motor Company, as well as Huntsville city leaders, came together for the opening of the dealership's new showroom.
The renovations were done in three different phases. Phase one was adding a restaurant, Henry's Mustang Cafe. The second phase was a new service drive. The third and final phase was a new showroom.
The General Manager of Woody Anderson Ford says the showroom isn't just about looks, it also has a significant meaning.
"As you can see all the glass, what it signifies is the transparency that we have with our customers, everything you see that we've done here is all about the customer," said White.
Inside the showroom, significant areas of Huntsville are also on the walls, like the new development that is under construction,MidCity Huntsville.
- Woody Anderson Ford celebrates renovations
- Ford brings back the Ranger
- Helen Keller Hospital renovations continue
- Ditto Landing Improvements and Renovations
- Ford unveils its most powerful Mustang yet
- Ford will cut 7,000 white-collar jobs
- Ford's delivery robot walks like a human
- Local students attend the Ford Automotive Academy
- Von Braun Center renovations delayed until April
- Tax breaks can help with home renovations