Fort Payne Police are asking the public for help in finding a suspect, Brandy Lynn Hairston, who is wanted in connection to thefts and vehicle break-ins. Police say she has several alias names and targets credit cards, debit cards and identifications.
Police say evidence shows that Hairston uses the stolen cards immediately and fraudulently uses victims' identities for person gain, while destroying their credit and image. Video shows she frequents the Shallowford/Gunbarrel business area, but she is also facing charges in relation to an auto-burglary from Northgate Mall in Hixson, according to police.
If you come into contact with the suspect, Fort Payne Police urge you to not get involved with her. Instead, contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Hairston has active warrants out for her arrest, and police say she is reported to be homeless and staying in different hotels.
- Woman wanted by Fort Payne Police for stealing credit cards, identities
- Fort Payne police release identity of body found in creek
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne woman killed in crash
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft
- Suspects wanted for credit card fraud
- Huntsville police want help identifying debit, credit card fraud suspects
- Huntsville police seeks man it says stole identity to get credit card
- Decatur police searching for credit card thief