Photo Gallery 1 Images
Huntsville Police are asking for the public's assistance in locating Megan Tillery who is being charged with forgery and financial exploitation of an elderly person in the 1st degree. She is accused of taking checks from a patient who she was a caregiver for and then cashing them after the patient died.
Anyone with information about Tillery's location is urged to call the Huntsville Police Criminal Investigative Division at 256-427-7270 or 256-722-7100.
- Woman sought by Huntsville Police for cashing elderly patient's checks
- Help Huntsville police find woman accused of cashing stolen checks
- Huntsville police search for man seen cashing counterfeit checks
- Florence woman arrested after allegedly cashing stolen checks
- Man wanted for cashing stolen checks
- Athens man charged with exploiting the elderly, second suspect sought
- Police: Two women sought for questioning after Huntsville nightclub shooting
- Police: Hospital behavioral patient caught raping patient
- Huntsville police seek suspect in passing of fake checks
- Huntsville police: Help identify suspect in investigation into forged checks