A woman was saved by Madison County Water Department workers Wednesday morning during a water rescue.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office confirms she had to be rescued from her car on Billy D. Harbin Road off Walker Lane after driving past a barricade.
Jamil Wallace says he and co-workers Brandon Walker and Spencer Heathington had to wade in to waist-deep waters to save the woman.
Hazel Green Volunteer Fire Department earlier had declared the roadway, near Hump Creek, as flooded and closed.
- Woman saved in Madison County water rescue
- Madison County man saves woman from fiery car wreck
- Man rescued from water on Zierdt Rd in Madison
- Water outage today in northeast Madison County
- Lauderdale County responding to multiple water rescues
- Water department schedules water outage in Madison County
- Woman, dog rescued after falling through ice in Madison
- Tennessee woman dies in Madison County crash
- Madison County teacher saved by co-workers in class
- Madison Police Department officer possibly saves Christmas