Florence firefighters say a woman is still in critical condition after being pulled from the remains of her burned home.
Firefighters tell WAAY 31 a fire broke out at a home Thursday afternoon on Atlanta Street.
Crime scene tape was still wrapped around the home on Firday. Florence firefighters said when they found the woman in the back of the home she had no pulse.
They were able to do CPR, get a pulse back then rushed her to Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital.
"It's a terrible situation. I hope she makes it out and will be okay," said Ladrelin Cheatum, one of the womans' neighbors on Atlanta Street.
Investigators said the fire started a little before 3 p.m. Thursday, but it's unclear where the fire started. They are still investigating how the fire started.
- Woman remains critically injured after Florence house fire
- Huntsville woman critically injured in Sunday morning fire
- Florence woman remains in the hospital after dog attack
- House destroyed following fire at Florence home
- One Florence fireman injured; others continue battling downtown fire
- South Huntsville shooting leaves victim critically injured
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Florence native injured in Bahamas boat explosion
- Two injured in house fire in Huntsville
- Florence man in critical condition after being pinned against house by car