An Ider woman is dead after a wreck Thursday evening in Jackson County.
Alabama State Troopers say Shelly Burns, 32, was killed when the vehicle she was driving left Highway 40 around 11:30 p.m., struck a ditch and overturned.
Troopers say Burns was not using a seat belt and was ejected. She died at the scene.
The wreck is under investigation.
- Woman killed in Jackson County rollover wreck
- Hartselle man killed in Morgan County rollover wreck
- Leighton woman killed in weekend wreck
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Albertville woman killed in weekend wreck
- Motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Jackson County man faces manslaughter charge following deadly wreck
- 12-year-old dies in ATV wreck in Jackson County
- Jackson County wreck sends vehicle into Tennessee River
- Fish kill investigation underway in Jackson County