A Mississippi woman is now listed in fair condition after a boat accident in Lake Guntersville yesterday.
the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Marine Patrol says 58-year-old Charlyne Schoolar was in the water on a float attached to the end of a boat.
After someone started the engine, the line attached to the float got caught in the boat's propeller and pulled Schoolar into the propeller.
Schoolar was taken to Huntsville Hospital.
- Woman in fair condition after boating accident
- Death toll increases in boating accident
- Victim identified in fatal Morgan County boating accident
- Two people dead in separate boating accidents in North Alabama
- Cullman victim identified in Saturday night boating accident
- Boating Crash Arrest
- Wednesday morning road conditions
- Woman struck by lightning sent to hospital in critical condition
- Rocket City Fair announced
- Drought conditions continue to worsen