A 33-year-old woman is being treated at Huntsville Hospital for minor injuries after a crash trapped her in her vehicle Thursday morning.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office said the woman’s car went off the side of US 431 about 7:42 a.m. and hit a utility pole.
A portion of the roadway was closed due to the crash.
Owens Cross Road Fire and Rescue, Owens Cross Road Police and Huntsville Utilities joined the sheriff’s office in responding to the scene.
- Woman hurt in US 431 crash
- Woman critically injured in wreck on Highway 431 in Huntsville
- 1 horse dead, 1 injured after Hwy. 431 crash
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after wreck on Highway 431
- Albertville police investigate road rage shooting on US 431
- Morning wreck blocks Highway 431 in Hazel Green
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Highway 431 is causing traffic delays
- Crossville teen dead after rollover wreck on U.S. 431
- Woman hurt in Shoals crash last week dies
- Rogersville woman killed, teens hurt in two-vehicle crash