A woman was taken to Huntsville Hospital after police said she drove her car into the side of a home in Southwest Huntsville. It happened around 3:45 on Thursday morning at a home on Mary Street, just north of Bob Wallace Avenue. Police said the woman snapped a metal pole on the carport, bent a second, and then hit the house.
Police continue to investigate what caused the woman to lose control of her car and hit the house.
- Woman hurt after driving into Huntsville house
- Police say 1 jailed, 1 hurt after Huntsville woman overdoses while driving
- Person trapped, firefighter hurt in Huntsville house fire
- One person hurt in Huntsville apartment fire
- One person hurt in Northwest Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville Fire responds to Chase Valley Drive house fire
- Woman hurt in US 431 crash
- Family, friends mourning Huntsville woman's death after fatal house fire
- Huntsville Police: man shot while driving on Avondale Drive
- Waffle House hero visits Huntsville