A woman is recovering after she crashed along I-565 on Wednesday night.
Madison Fire officials said she was driving west on the interstate when she went off the road about a mile east of the Wall Triana exit.
Her car rolled along the grass and missed hitting the guard rail, but struck the highway sign pole, significantly damaging the driver's side door and the front of the car.
One lane of the highway was closed for more than an hour while emergency crews worked to free the driver from the car and later clear the wreckage.
She was taken to Huntsville Hospital with non-life threatning injuries.
Madison Police are investigating the crash.
- Woman hospitalized following car wreck on I-565
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- I-565 backed up due to wreck
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Woman taken to hospital after overnight wreck
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Victim in I-565 shooting dies