Two women were arrested Friday night after Morgan County deputies say one woman was hiding behind a fake wall to avoid detection.
On Friday, January 10, 2020, Morgan County Deputy Sheriffs arrested two women on warrants at a house in Somerville.
Lyndsey Bennett, 28, of Hartselle was arrested after being located in a homemade hiding spot with a fake wall on a felony probation revocation warrant for Chemical Endangerment of a Child.
Also arrested at the residence was Jody Maples, 47, of Hartselle on an outstanding traffic-related warrant through the Decatur Police Department.
Both were transported to the Morgan County Jail with bonds pending.
Both could face additional gun and drug-related charges.
- Morgan County woman hides behind fake wall to avoid arrest, deputies say
- Morgan County deputies arrest woman after chase
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Morgan County sheriff: Woman's fake snake bite uncovers real warrants
- Watch: Wall cloud spotted in Morgan County
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Morgan County deputies arrest man who returned after standoff
- Morgan County Deputies discover Marijuana Grow
- 2 arrested after Morgan County Sheriff’s Office finds pot, fake money
- Woman arrested for attempting to sell Morgan County inmate's medication