A woman walked inside the Waffle House restaurant in Antioch just hours after Sunday's shooting holding a newborn baby.
She told a division manager for the chain that she'd just given birth in the parking lot, The Tennessean reported.
The manager told the paper the woman told him she'd been involved in a minor traffic accident and the baby just couldn't wait
The manager was able to clear the baby's airway and emergency responders took them both mom and baby to the hospital.
The Tennessean tried finding out the condition of both, but privacy laws prevent the hospital from releasing patient information.
- Woman gives birth outside Antioch Waffle House only hours after shooting
- Waffle House shooting victims identified
- Woman Arrested At Saraland Alabama Waffle House
- Nashville Waffle House shooting suspect in custody
- Waffle House hero visits Huntsville
- 4 dead in Nashville Waffle House shooting; suspect sought
- Waffle House shooting suspect's $2 million bond revoked
- Waffle House hero raises $227,000 for victims
- Waffle House hero honored with scholarship fund
- It's National Waffle Day!