WINSTED, Minn. (AP) - A young woman endured an exhaust-ing ordeal when she got her head stuck in a truck's oversized tailpipe at a Minnesota music festival.
Firefighters used a power saw to free the woman from her predicament at last weekend's Winstock Music Festival in Winsted, about 40 miles west of Minneapolis. Video of the rescue was posted on Facebook.
KARE-TV reports that it's unknown how she ended up with her head in the tailpipe, but alcohol may have been a factor: The McLeod County Sheriff's Office says she was cited for underage drinking and escorted out.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman gets head stuck in tailpipe
- Still stuck in summer
- Florence woman dies after head-on collision
- Woman helps rescue owl stuck in barbed wire fence in Killen
- Huntsville Fire & Rescue saves man stuck in tree
- Woman shot in the head during early morning Huntsville shooting
- Head-on wreck sends one woman to the hospital
- Passengers stuck on United flight in frigid cold for more than 14 hours
- After 5 Months Stuck In A Drainage Ditch, Rescuers Save Coco The Dog
- Walmart surges heading into holidays