A woman went to the hospital with a broken leg Thursday morning after her truck crashed into a house.
Police said the woman crashed into a home on Oster Drive around 7:30 a.m., smashing into the garage and knocking bricks off the house.
The crash also knocked out power in the area.
Huntsville police said the woman was taken to Huntsville Hospital with a compound leg fracture. She was alert and awake at the time of the crash, police said.
Police didn't say what may have caused the wreck.
- Woman crashed truck into Huntsville home
- Huntsville woman killed after truck crashes into home
- Truck catches fire in Huntsville
- Dump truck crash snarls traffic on Governors Drive in Huntsville
- Neighbors call for speed bumps after truck crashes into home
- Woman found dead in north Huntsville home identified
- Boyfriend speaks out after woman killed inside Huntsville home
- Family remembers Huntsville woman killed in tragic crash
- Huntsville woman's horror in Hawaii
- Guntersville woman charged with stealing truck