A Decatur woman is facing charges after police said they found her with forged checks and stolen identities.
Kesha Stewart was arrested Monday at the Walmart in Madison.
Madison police said they responded to a theft in progress call and found Stewart with forged checks, stolen identities and illegal credit cards.
Stewart was charged with trafficking in stolen identities, obstructing justice using a false identity, 6 counts of possession of a forged instrument and 11 counts of illegal possession of a credit card.
She was booked into the Madison County Jail on bonds totaling $210,000.
- Woman charged with using stolen identities
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Alabama woman indicted for trafficking stolen identities, 18 other charges
- Limestone County woman facing charges for identity theft
- Florence police charge two with identity theft
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Florence man charged with identity theft
- Florida woman charged with writing stolen checks in Florence
- Police searching for identity thieves