A woman is charged with the death of an Addison man.
Sherry Reagan, 58, is charged with manslaughter in connection with the death of Gary Aderholt.
Aderholt died after an incident Thursday, March 1st off of Highway 278 in Addison, investigators said.
Authorities told WAAY 31 they believe Aderholt was taken to Cullman Regional Medical and then to The University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Reagan is being held in the Winston County Jail and authorities said more arrests could be made.
- Woman charged with manslaughter
- Woman charged with manslaughter in infant son's death
- Woman accused of leaving scene of deadly Madison wreck charged with manslaughter
- Jackson County man faces manslaughter charge following deadly wreck
- Sheffield police charge man with manslaughter in 26-year-old's death
- Man charged with manslaughter for off-road DUI crash
- Madison County man is in jail on a manslaughter charge
- Teen charged with manslaughter in Birmingham school shooting
- Woman charged with DUI
- Muscle Shoals police charge man with manslaughter in deadly July crash