A woman has been charged with Driving Under the Influence after wrecking her car.
Natalie Pridmore, 36 is charged with Driving Under the Influence after wrecking her car on Oakwood Avenue.
One person was sent to the hospital.
According to Police records this is Pridmore's first offense.
Police told WAAY 31 she hit a car Tuesday night then veered off the road and hit several parked cars.
Her car ended up in a ravine.
No other information is available at this time.
- Woman charged with DUI
- HPD officer charged with DUI
- DUI charges against HPD officer dropped
- Man charged with DUI convicted twice before on same charge
- Arab police: Woman charged with DUI after driving into Waffle House
- Man charged with manslaughter for off-road DUI crash
- Huntsville city councilman arrested and charged with DUI
- Off-duty Huntsville police officer charged with DUI
- Case dismissed for Huntsville police officer charged with DUI
- Dennis Rodman busted for DUI