PRINCETON, W.Va. (AP) - Authorities say a woman has been charged in the death of a West Virginia man who was decapitated.
Media outlets report 29-year-old Bo White's body was found April 1 in his home in the Lerona area and his head in some woods.
Court documents released Monday show 41-year-old Roena Cheryl Mills is charged with second-degree murder.
According to a criminal complaint, Mills had been in the woods, was covered in blood and had a pocket knife in her pants pocket. The complaint says that while Mills was being taken for questioning, she told a sheriff's deputy, "you have to take me back and let me get my heads."
Prosecutor George Sitler says it's unclear how White died.
Jail records don't indicate whether she has an attorney.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman charged in death of man decapitated in West Virginia
- Ex-West Virginia player faces child sex charge in Georgia
- Man charged with murder in death of Florence woman
- Boston gangster James 'Whitey' Bulger killed in West Virginia prison
- At least 10 decapitated goats found in an Atlanta-area river
- Florence man charged with choking woman
- Woman charged with manslaughter in infant son's death
- Huntsville woman charged with murder in August death
- Woman charged with manslaughter
- Woman charged with DUI