A woman is banned from Limestone County Schools after she was accused of pulling a gun on someone in Tanner High School's parking lot on Oct. 28.
A spokesperson for the Limestone County Sheriff's Office, Stephen Young, says Lakresha Cosby, who is from Athens, confronted another person and started arguing with them and cursing. She's accused of pointing a gun at their head and threatening to kill them.
Two men pulled Cosby away, letting the victim, who is a parent, get away, according to Young. She was booked in the Limestone County Jail for menacing and released on a $1,000 bond.
- Woman banned from district, arrested for pulling gun at Limestone County school
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Limestone County district 4 shed damaged by severe weather
- Limestone County Schools considering cutting teachers
- Limestone County Schools holding Summer Meals Program
- Limestone County woman helps victim kidnapped from Winston County
- Limestone County store owner pulls Pepsi product with NFL logo from shelves
- 14 worms pulled from Oregon woman's eye
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Roads reopen in Limestone County