A woman was arrested for theft at Always Money on University Drive in Huntsville. Dominique Banks is charged with forgery and identity theft.
Banks is accused of using old customer info to write new ghost loans in which she allegedly pocketed the money. Just over $2,700 was taken. According to officials, she has been released.
- Woman arrested for theft at Always Money in Huntsville
- Huntsville woman arrested for $500 theft at Decatur Walmart
- Man arrested for theft
- Huntsville woman arrested for Fentanyl distribution
- Huntsville Police arrest suspect on counterfeit money charges
- Huntsville woman arrested in connection to northern Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville Police searching for theft suspect
- Huntsville Police searching for multiple theft suspects
- Huntsville Police trying to identify theft suspects
- Huntsville police seek suspects in Walmart theft