A woman and her baby are expected to be okay, after first responders said she fell asleep while driving.
That woman was reportedly sitting in the middle of the highway with her lights off near Carriger Road, when another car crashed into her vehicle.
Both the woman and her baby were transported to Huntsville Hospital as a precaution, but are expected to be fine.
The other driver was not injured.
Hazel Green volunteer firefighters and Alabama State Troopers responded to the scene.
- Woman, baby go to hospital after Hazel Green wreck
- Hazel Green man killed in wreck
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Wreck shuts down lanes of Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green
- Wreck ends with burned cars in Hazel Green
- Morning wreck blocks Highway 431 in Hazel Green
- Investigators: Woman wanted in connection to Hazel Green shooting
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green