The Madison County Sheriff's Office believes it's arrested a woman responsible for a string of burglaries in Madison County.
Lori Anzinger, 33, is behind bars being held on a $164,000.
WAAY 31 talked to a burglary victim who claims she saw the car investigators believe Anzinger committed the crimes in along their road right after the burglary.
"You don't drive up the street and think whoever is driving that car is robbing us right now," said Erika Oberholtzer whose home was burglarized.
A jar of pennies and a one dollar bill is all Oberholtzer says was stolen when someone broke into her home back in April.
"They were sad that their reward pennies got taken and their tooth fairy dollar. Each child has a cup with their name on it. Each time they do something nice for sibling or obeyed me they immediately got a penny," she said.
Oberholtzer said her 3 older kids were distraught to learn not only had someone broken into their families home, but also that they took something the kids had earned.
"She had taken all the pennies out of the cups and put them back in the jar and taken the penny jar. My kids were really upset because they didn't think they were going to get their next reward because their cups were empty now," she added.
The family told WAAY 31 once they noticed their stuff inside the home wasn't in the right place they went outside. That's when their 3-year-old noticed the screen on this back window was cut.
Oberholtzer explained they soon learned from investigators they weren't the only home along their street in Hazel Green that was broken into.
Their next door neighbor also had a broken window, but nothing was stolen.
The Madison County Sheriff's office told WAAY 31 Oberholtzer is facing nine burglary charges , four theft charges and one charge of unlawful breaking an entering a vehicle.
After the burglary, the family said they installed a new security system and hope nothing like this happens again.
"We could tell they hadn't taken anything really valuable , so I wasn't mad about that I was mad that somebody could come into my house without permission," Oberholtzer said.
Huntsville Police told me they're also talking with Anzinger to determine if she may be involved with multiple burglaries that happened in the Blossomwood neighborhood in April.
- Madison Co. deputies arrest woman for multiple home burglaries
- Burglary suspect arrested after running from deputies in Madison County
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- Florence police arrest man linked to multiple burglaries
- Madison police charge man in vehicle burglaries
- UPDATE: Madison County sheriff identifies burglary suspect
- Social media tips lead to Madison man's arrest, deputies say
- Madison County reserve deputy arrested on domestic violence charge
- Troopers, deputies chase driver in Madison County
- Madison County deputies looking for tool thief