The rain has moved out and now we can see the literal light at the end of the tunnel! We still have to get through today, which will be cloudy and cold, to say the least. A stray sprinkle or flurry is possible this morning, but the 20% chance of precipitation ends by mid morning. Temperatures only reach the upper 30s today...that's over 25 degrees below average!
Now, on to the better news. Clouds break up tonight and it will be mostly sunny for Friday. Morning lows are cold again - in the upper 20s, then afternoon highs climb to the mid 50s. A sunny sky continues through the weekend, along with highs near average (in the low to mid 60s). Looking ahead, Thanksgiving and the surrounding days look mainly dry and fairly mild with temperatures in the mid to upper 50s.
- Winter-like cold for one more day
- Cold weather draining car batteries this winter
- Winterizing your vehicle prevents damage from happening in cold weather
- One more cold morning, then warmer days ahead
- Windy, cold, and gray
- Sunny and cold
- Winter weather affects businesses
- Chilly today, then cold tonight
- Warming follows a cold Wednesday
- Toddler found wandering in freezing cold