NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The $198 million Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee last month has been claimed.
The lottery said the prize was claimed by Freedom Trust, choosing the lump sum cash amount of $128.1 million.
The ticket was sold at Worsham's Market in Hendersonville and matched the six numbers drawn on July 13. The owner, Bobby Worsham, received a $50,000 selling bonus.
The lottery said in a news release it is the seventh Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee and the fourth largest. Powerball is played in multiple states.
- Winning $198 Powerball jackpot claimed in Tennessee
- Iowa winner claims huge Powerball jackpot
- Powerball ticket claimed in Tennessee being split by Huntsville coworkers
- $50,000 Powerball ticket sold in Ardmore, Tennessee
- Powerball ticket worth $198M sold in Tennessee
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years
- You might be hours away from winning the $750 million Powerball jackpot
- Florence man charged with 198 counts of child porn possession
- 20-year-old Florida man claims $450 million lottery jackpot
- Anonymous winner claiming $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot