TVA provided these videos of Wilson Dam to WAAY 31's Breken Terry.
In one, see the vast amount of water being released from Wilson Dam on Wednesday.
In the other, see an angler try to maneuver in the wake of the dam's water release.
- Wilson Dam releasing a lot of water after Wednesday's heavy rain
- Wilson Dam pulling 1.7 million gallons of water per second
- TVA: Wilson Dam pumping 3 million gallons of water per second after 10 days of rain
- Wilson Dam spilling millions of gallons of water per second to deal with flooding
- TVA will continue to spill large amounts of water through Wilson Dam
- 12-year-old girl who died at Wilson Dam identified
- TVA spilling 1.7 million gallons per second through Wilson Dam
- Heavy rain arrives tonight
- Heavy rain returns Sunday
- Areas of Heavy rain tonight, then mostly dry Wednesday