When it comes to crime in Huntsville, sometimes perceptions don’t necessarily meet up with realities.
But that’s cold comfort both to families impacted by crime and the police who try to stop it from ever happening.
MORE COVERAGE YOU CAN COUNT ON
Tune in at 6 p.m. Wednesday as our Sydney Martin breaks down the facts on crime so you can make up your own mind.
- Wednesday at 6: Is crime in Huntsville better – or worse – than you think?
- WAAY-31 investigates crime in North Huntsville
- US flu season gets worse than expected
- Allergy season getting worse, lasting longer
- Doug Jones announces Huntsville campaign stop Wednesday
- Huntsville City Schools return on Wednesday
- Huntsville Police deter crime in shopping areas during holiday season
- Huntsville Police special unit working to solve crime
- Thought 2017 was bad? 2018 could be much worse
- Bad week in social media gets worse; Twitter hammered