The few showers that developed today across the Tennessee Valley were mostly focused on the Sand Mountain Region. Even there, the showers have not been abundant. They can linger through about 7 PM, then the rest of tonight will be dry. Temperatures will drop quickly beneath a mostly clear sky. Temperatures will cool from 80s to 70s through 9 PM. The low by morning will be near 68 degrees.
Wednesday morning will be comfortably cool with those 60s. Your morning drive will be dry. A few stray showers are possible from noon through 6 PM. Although a few showers will be around, most of the Valley is likely to stay dry. Highs will be in the upper 80s.
Things won't change much through Sunday other than minor variations in temperatures. Most of us will stay dry with a small chance for a just a stray shower or two each day. Temperatures will be in the upper 80s and lower 90s for highs and upper 60s for lows.
- Wednesday Will Be Seasonably Warm & Mostly Dry
- Abnormally warm & dry weather continues
- Warm and mainly dry weekend
- Warm and mostly dry weekend
- Dry Wednesday, rain returns Wednesday night
- Warming follows a cold Wednesday
- Warm Wednesday, thunderstorms arrive Thursday
- Dry Through Wednesday, Then Rain Increases
- Wednesday stays dry, then rain arrives Thursday
- Dry and cooler Tuesday, thunderstorms return Wednesday