Crews with the National Weather Service are surveying damage left by severe storms in The Shoals Saturday night.
On Sunday, people started to clean up the mess left behind.
Many people can only see the inside of Advance Auto Parts in Florence. The strong winds and heavy rain collapsed the roof of the building.
Brink's Fence Company were called in to build a fence around the store. It should be complete by Monday.
Construction to begin the new building should also start early next week.
Right now, employees will work at other Advance Auto Parts locations while construction is underway on their building.
The storm also left heavy damage in Killen.
Crews are cleaning the debris left at Killen Tire and Alignment shop.
"There were big pieces of the trees that were taken out. They were sent through the building and speared it," said Elizabeth Hawks who's son-in-law owns the shop.
They've been securing the items they can until the contractor can start the repairs.
Everyone is thankful no one was severely injured from the thunderstorm.
- Weather damage clean up in Lauderdale County
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- PHOTOS: Storm damage in Colbert, Lauderdale counties
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Florence, Lauderdale seek flood-damaged residents
- County worker killed cleaning up storm damage
- Lauderdale County fails to qualify for flood damage help
- Storms damage 12 structures in Lauderdale County; firefighter injured
- Lauderdale County inmate found dead
- Florence crews clean up storm damage