A wayward bull was found Wednesday night by his owner in the West Limestone area, according to Steven Young with the Limestone County Sheriff's Office.
Young says the bull is contained right now in a neighboring farmer's pasture and the owner plans to get him soon. He said the owner was looking for the bull on horseback because of the wooded terrain in the area.
The sheriff's office had tweeted a picture over the weekend that the bull had been found on Grigsby Ferry Road, but it then escaped its temporary home. The man who was keeping the bull over the weekend said it's pretty common for animals like cows and horses to get out, but a bull getting loose is a bit out of the ordinary. Read more about that here.
- Wayward bull captured by owner in West Limestone
- Escaped Limestone County inmate captured
- Community searching for missing bull in Limestone County
- Owner of pony sought in Limestone County
- Details released in capture of escaped Limestone County inmate
- Limestone County sheriff IDs owner of runaway mini horse
- Owner wants answers after cows found dead in Limestone Co.
- Limestone County sheriff: Help reunite horse with its owner
- Emergency declared at West Limestone High School after cafeteria fire
- Decatur Heritage, West Limestone advance in state basketball tournament