The Madison County Water Department says system improvements to the water system in the northeast area of Madison Count will require a temporary water outage for customers on Bell Factory Road from Steakley Road to Maysville Road, including Dalton Drive and Hedge Lane.
The work and outages are expected to begin at 8 a.m. today.
The work should be completed by noon Friday, according to the department.
If you have any questions, please call the Madison County Water Department at 256-746-2888.
- Water outage today in northeast Madison County
- Water department schedules water outage in Madison County
- Inmates help clean up northeast Madison County
- Madison power back after outage
- Widespread power outages reported across Huntsville, Madison County
- Damage, power outages caused by strong storm in Madison County
- More than 1,300 customers affected by Madison County power outage
- Woman saved in Madison County water rescue
- East Limestone County water outage restored, neighbors want answers
- Water outage scheduled over the weekend in Limestone County