The Limestone County Water & Sewer Authority has an outage scheduled for Saturday, February 2 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sunday, February 3 from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Officials say the outage will affect East Limestone Road from Capshaw going north past East Limestone High School and smaller streets feeding into the area.
Contractors will be in the area working on a water line project. Since the outage is scheduled for the weekend, the school will not be out of water.
- Water outage scheduled over the weekend in Limestone County
- Water department schedules water outage in Madison County
- Water outage scheduled in Marshall County due to utility work
- East Limestone County water outage restored, neighbors want answers
- Water outage today in northeast Madison County
- Power outages reported as storm goes through Limestone County
- Limestone County Schools bus drivers dealing with flood waters
- Limestone County farmers looking forward to rain this weekend
- Phone outage hits Limestone County sheriff, other offices; 911 still works
- AL Department of Transportation: Lane closures scheduled on I-65 in Limestone, Morgan counties