According to North Marshall Utilities, the water will be off for a portion of the day on Monday due to crews connecting a newly installed waterline.
Officials say the water will be off from the intersection of Buck Island Drive and U.S. Highway 431 South to the river bridge from 8 a.m. until the work is completed, which is expected to at 4 p.m. Monday.
- Water outage scheduled in Marshall County due to utility work
- Water department schedules water outage in Madison County
- Water outage scheduled over the weekend in Limestone County
- Water outage today in northeast Madison County
- Athens Utilities receiving reports of scattered outages due to severe weather
- Power outages reported in Marshall County after severe weather
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities responding to Madison power outage
- Decatur Utilities water main repair impacting traffic
- Marshall Co. schools closing due to flu
- Marshall County Schools closed until Tuesday due to flu