The Huntsville Police Department is trying to identify two men who robbed the Metro PCS at 8410 South Memorial Parkway on Friday.
The department says the victim stated one armed black male and one armed white male entered the business and removed money from the register about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
You can see that in the attached video.
Police said they believe the men behind the robbery on Friday might also be responsible for four others in Huntsville, Madison County and Athens.
Jack Daniel, who lives in Huntsville, said he hopes police can the find the men who are involved in all the robberies.
"I think they're crazy. They'll eventually catch them. They always do," he said.
Police said they're working to determine if it's the same men from a Game Stop robbery in Huntsville back in August. Those aren't the only crimes police think the men might be connected to. Police said they're working to determine if they're connected to three other crimes.
Investigators with Huntsville police are working with the Madison County Sheriff's Office and Athens police to determine if the men are also responsible for robberies at a Dollar General in the county and at a Game Stop in Athens.
Daniel said he's relieved no one has been hurt in any of the robberies but thinks if it continues, that could change.
"If they come up against the wrong person who has a gun, they may [get hurt]," he said.
Police are investigating to see if this robbery is connected to other recent robberies at Family Dollar, Dollar General and two Game Stop locations, one in Huntsville and one in Athens.
If you can help police, call 256-722-7100.
- Huntsville police investigating armed robbery at Metro PCS
- Watch this armed robbery at Metro PCS and see if you can help Huntsville police catch 2 suspects
- Decatur police seek suspect in robbery at Metro PCS
- Huntsville police catch armed suspect in Hays Nature Preserve
- Huntsville Police looking for suspect in Facebook Marketplace armed robbery
- Decatur police arrest armed robbery suspect
- Huntsville police catch suspect in Sunday murder
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Two suspects in custody after burglary at Metro PCS store in Decatur
- HPD looking for suspect after overnight burglary at Metro PCS on University Dr.