This is a replay of Toyota and Mazda's announcement that they will bring a major plant to Huntsville-annexed Limestone County.
Among the speakers include company leaders, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, Alabama Commerce Secretary Greg Canfield, Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle and Limestone County Commission Chairman Mark Yarborough.
- Watch the Toyota-Mazda announcement here
- Toyota-Mazda plant announcement coming next year
- Officials react to Toyota-Mazda plant announcement
- Officials announce Toyota-Mazda production facility in Huntsville
- Mazda Toyota prepares job announcements for Huntsville expansion
- Community reacts to Toyota-Mazda manufacturing plant
- Mazda Toyota establish company for Huntsville facility
- Mazda Toyota reach environmental agreement over fish
- What President Donald Trump had to say about the Toyota-Mazda plant announcement
- New $60 million manufacturing facility, 200 jobs announced for Mazda Toyota plant in Huntsville