Watch for flooded roads in Colbert County.
Saturday night’s severe storm pounded the Shoals. Howling wind worried many people. But, the heavy rain turned out to be the real troublemaker.
Flooding on 6th Street
Water covering Fennel Lane
Sunday morning, the Colbert County Emergency Management Agency had folks out surveying the flooding.
You can see the flooding in the photographs from the EMA. 6th Street and Fennel lanes were both underwater.
The Colbert County Road Department has closed both roads.
- Watch for water covering roads in the Shoals
- Three Shoals homes have elevated lead levels in drinking water
- Family sues Decatur Utilities after water main cover killed woman
- Shoals attorney has license suspended
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Tourism in Shoals going up
- Shoals mom prom happening Saturday
- Muscle Shoals' pre-game routine
- Flooding still impacting the Shoals
- Rain, storms impacting Shoals area