Toyota announced Thursday that it will add 450 new jobs in Huntsville and exceed its 2017 pledge to invest $10 billion over five years with a new commitment to reach nearly $13 billion over the same period.
Toyota is pledging $288 million to the engine plant in Huntsville.
The investment will introduce two new engine assembly lines: a new 4 cylinder and a V6 engine.
Six million engines have come from the local assembly plant.
The investment also will include a building expansion.
Check back for updates
- Toyota adding 450 jobs at Huntsville facility
- Toyota manufacturing plant expansion to bring 450 new jobs
- Mazda Toyota establish company for Huntsville facility
- New $110 million auto parts facility, 380 jobs coming to Huntsville, Limestone for Mazda Toyota
- New $60 million manufacturing facility, 200 jobs announced for Mazda Toyota plant in Huntsville
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing infuses new facility with Huntsville space history
- Officials announce Toyota-Mazda production facility in Huntsville
- Mazda, Toyota break ground on new facility in Huntsville
- Mazda Toyota prepares job announcements for Huntsville expansion
- $50 million manufacturing facility, 400 jobs coming to Athens related to Mazda-Toyota