Morning fog and low clouds will continue to mix out through the late morning. This will lead to partly to mostly sunny skies this afternoon. For many areas today will be 10-15 degrees warmer than Monday and Tuesday. Highs in the mid 80s will continue through Friday along with the threat of morning fog.
Our next cold front will arrive by late Friday night and into Saturday. Most data has rain holding off until after most football games will have wrapped up. Rain chances pick up for North Alabama overnight Friday night and through Saturday morning. Saturday will not be a wash-out. Expect improving conditions by Saturday afternoon. Rain totals will stay below 0.25" for most on Saturday. The next chance for rain will arrive Monday night and into Tuesday. This next system has the potential to be wetter than Saturday.
- Warmer Wednesday, rain chances return later this week
- Warmer Saturday, rain chances return Sunday
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Dry Wednesday, rain returns Wednesday night
- Hot and sunny this weekend, rain chances return next week
- Rain returns later this week
- Chance For Rain Increases Late This Week
- Rain Returns To The Valley Starting Wednesday
- Rain returns Thursday