Monday's temperatures will start off chilly but a quick warm up has us back into the 60's by the afternoon. Tuesday's highs are even warmer with temperatures back in the 70's. The day starts off dry, but by Tuesday night a system bringing rain and thunderstorms moves in and lasts until Wednesday morning. A cold front also comes along Wednesday bring unseasonably cooler temperatures back into the forecast for Thursday and Friday, with the possibility of frost likely to start of the day.
Monday's temperatures will start off chilly but a quick warm up has us back into the 60's by the afternoon.
Posted: Mar 28, 2021 3:27 PM
Updated: Mar 28, 2021 3:45 PM
- Warm start to the work week, more rain and cooler temperatures ahead
- Warm, rainy week ahead
- Drenching rain to start the work week
- Warm start to the week, temperatures crash Wednesday
- Cooler and calmer to start the work week
- Rain chances and temperatures increase starting Thursday
- Warm Sunday ahead, big changes into the work week
- Warm and sunny start to the work week, rain returns Wednesday
- Cooler Monday, spotty rain chances all week
- Chilly temperatures to start the week
Scroll for more content...