Most of the Tennessee Valley will run 1-3 degrees warmer Tuesday compared to Monday afternoon. This will make Tuesday the warmest day of 2019 so far with highs in the mid to upper 80s.
The Valley will remain dry Tuesday with passing clouds but mostly sunny skies. Shower and thunderstorm chances remain very low for Wednesday. If we see any precipitation it will be mainly east of I-65 with best chances closer to Sand Mountain.
Chances for showers and thunderstorms will continue to climb Thursday, Friday and into Saturday. Some strong thunderstorms will be possible but the severe threat remains very low.
Once the cold front clears the Tennessee Valley Sunday morning chances for rain will come to an end. Expect dry conditions to start next workweek.
- Warm finish to April
- 87-year-old finishes degree
- Nice finish to May
- Fantastic finish to the workweek
- Hot finish to the workweek
- Triathletes disqualified from Olympics warm-up race for crossing finishing line hand-in-hand
- Warm finish to the workweek, showers and storms possible Friday night
- QUIZ: April Birthday Trivia
- Roseanne finishes as most watched comedy
- Rainy Periods Aren't Quite Finished Yet