Several of the football players at Oakman High School might not be able to play after they were hurt in a bizarre locker room incident.
At least five football players were sent to the hospital Friday night when a cinder brick wall collapsed on them while they were getting ready for a game. It happened in the Pike County High School locker room when the team was getting ready for their game.
According to WAAY 31's ABC affiliate in Birmingham, three of the five injured are team starters. The game was postponed due to the incident.
- Wall collapsed injuring Oakman High School football players
- Lauderdale County High School football player injured during game
- Teenage football player collapses at game, later dies
- Fayetteville High School football player dies in car crash
- Fayetteville High School football coach remembers player killed in crash
- 2018 High School Football Playoffs
- Lauderdale County football player severely injured during practice
- Shoals Christian football player collapses during practice, taken to Birmingham hospital
- UPDATE: Shoals Christian football player who collapsed now awake, breathing on his own
- College Football Player Rankings out