(CNN) - The $2 million bond for accused Waffle House shooter Travis Reinking was revoked by a Tennessee judge Tuesday, court records show.
A bond hearing was set for Wednesday, according to the order signed by state Judge Michael Mondelli in Davidson County, who did not provide an explanation for his decision.
Reinking, 29, was arrested Monday in connection with Sunday's attack with an assault-style rifle at the Nashville-area restaurant.
He was booked on $2 million bond -- $500,000 for each of four criminal homicide charges -- according to court records.
Steve Hayslip, a spokesman for Glenn Funk, district attorney general for metro Nashville and Davidson County, said callers flooded their office and the judge's office.
"I think it's a great move by the judge to revoke bond," he said. "I can only guess or assume that he felt the pulse of the community just as we did."
"The last thing people wanted was for him to be released," Hayslip said.
Authorities on Tuesday still were trying to establish what the suspect did in the 35 hours between the fatal attack and his arrest.
Wearing only a jacket, Reinking allegedly shot and killed two people outside the restaurant in Antioch, Tennessee, then killed two more people inside before a customer wrestled away his gun, police said. Reinking fled the scene naked.
Police swarmed homes and woods near the shooting site, searching for the suspect, who was added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list. Someone spotted him emerging from the woods Monday afternoon and phoned 911, Metro Nashville Police said.
It's not clear what Reinking did while he was at large. The motive for the attack isn't known.
- Waffle House shooting suspect's $2 million bond revoked
- Bond revoked for Franklin County murder suspect
- Nashville Waffle House shooting suspect in custody
- Waffle House shooting victims identified
- Jackson County murder suspect found not competent, bond revoked
- Accused cow abuser's bond was revoked
- 4 dead in Nashville Waffle House shooting; suspect sought
- Waffle House hero visits Huntsville
- Bond revoked for teen charged in death of Auburn announcer
- No bond for Florida school shooting suspect